Owing to the expertise of our skilled and experienced professionals, we are able to offer an extensive range of Industrial Training which is designed according to set industry standards. The offered range is manufactured from superior grade raw material with the help of advanced technology. Further, this product is checked by our quality controllers on well-defined parameters to ensure its quality. The offered range is widely appreciated among our clients for its excellent features like dimensional accuracy and precision engineering.
The printed circuit board (PCB) is the dominant technology used in the assembly of discrete components into operating circuits. Printed circuit boards in electronic devices are used for mounting electronic components and connecting circuits, comprising the electronic components, by means of circuit patterns.
A typical circuit board includes many vias in order to achieve layer-to-layer interconnections between various conductive circuit board features.
Introduction to terminologies used in PCB designing …. Understanding about Schematic & Layout of various PCB according to Projects need..
Various steps to get furnished Printed Circuit Board.
Give shape to your project.
Practice continuously on many project for sharpening concept on PCB designing software.
An embedded system is some combination of computer hardware & software, either fixed in capability or programmable, that is specifically designed for a particular kind of application device.
EMBEDDED SYSTEM IN DAILY LIFE
Embedded System ??
Hardware is driven and controlled by software
Software runs in a computer system (usually a micro-controller) Preprogrammed to do specific function
COST | SIZE | MAINTAINABILITY | FUNCTIONALITY
Communications | Automotive automatic braking Military applications – Missile guidance systems Industrial applications | Robotics
The integration of micro controllers has increased the applications for which embedded systems are used into
areas where traditionally a computer would not have been considered.
Embedded systems are especially suited for use in transportation, fire safety, safety and security, medical
applications and life critical systems as these systems can be isolated from hacking and thus be more reliable.
Note : PCB designing will be free of cost along with Both the courses.
Embedded : 1 Duration 40 hrs
- Microcontroller families AVR & PIC
- Transfering Hex Files to Microcontroller
- Programming C++
- WDT & its usage
Embedded : 2 Duration 80 hrs
- Building a general purpose embedded
- System board using ATMEGA-16
- Understanding USART Communication
- Comunnicating between PC & Microcontroller
- Interfacing IO’s device with Microcontroller
A programmable logic controller (PLC) or programmable controller is a digital computer used for automation of electro mechanical processes such as control of machinery on factory assembly lines, amusement rides, or light fixtures. PLCs are used in many industries and machines. Unlike general-purpose computers, the PLC is designed for multiple inputs and output arrangements, extended temperature ranges, immunity to electrical noise and resistance to vibration and impact. Programs to control machine operation are typically store in battery-backed-up or non-volatile memory. A PLC is an example of a hard real time system since output results must be produced in response to input conditions within a bounded time, otherwise unintended operation will result.
- MCR, JUMP and Force Instructions
- Data Transfer
- Math functions
- Process Control
- Data Communication with SCADA
- Number system & codes
- Wiring different field device to PLC
SCADA (Supervision Control and Data Aquisition)
The SCADA is software generally refers to Industrial Control System, Computer system that monitors and control Industrial Infrastructure as facility based processes. The Process may be water treatment and Distribution oil & Gas pipelines. Electrical power transmission wind farms civil defense siren system.
- Introduction to SCADA software
- Creating new SCADA projects
- Creating & Editing of graphic design
- Attaching controls to graphic objects
- Real time & historical trends
- Use of Alarms & Events
- Programming Scripts
- Communication with PLC
- Fault finding and trouble shooting
Typical basic SCADA animations A human-machine interlace or HMI is the apparatus which presents process data to a human operator, and through which the human operator controls the process.
An HMI is usually linked to the SCADA system’s databases and software programs, to provide trending,diagnostic data, and management information such as scheduled maintenance procedures, logistic
information, detailed schematics for a particular sensor or machine, and expert-system troubleshooting guides.
The HMI system usually presents the information to the operating personnel graphically, in the form of a mimic diagram. This means that the operator can see a schematic representation of the plant being controlled. For example, a picture of a pump connected to a pipe can show the operator that the pump is running and how much fluid it is pumping through the pipe at the moment. The operator can then switch the pump off. The HMI software will show the flow rate of the fluid in the pipe decrease in real time. Mimic diagrams may consist of line graphics and schematic symbols to represent process elements, or may consist of digital photographs of the process equipment overlain with animated symbols.
HMI Course Detail
- HMI Programming & Application
- Software configuration & Parameter setting
- Creating and editing animation and mimic
- ODBC Connectivity and RDBMS Attachment
- Unloading downloading application projects
- Events, Alarms, Security, connectivity DDE
- Communication with PLC , Drives , DCS
AC Drive Course Detail
- Introduction to AC, DC , Servo Drives and motor
- Selection of motor and drives
- Parameter programming and settings
- Remote and local operation.
- Communication with PLC, HMI, SCADA, DCS
- Different operating mode RUN, STOP, JOG
This training courses familiarizes students with common industrial instrumentation systems and teaches them to setup, calibrate and trouble shoot common sensors, transducers and instrumentation systems. This training courses uses a variety of sensors and transmitters and calibration equipment to explain and demonstrate key concepts.
Miscellaneous Temperature | Pressure | Level Sensors and Meters Mechanical Instruments | Electrical Instruments
COURSE DETAIL Duration : 60 hrs
- Parts of the typical control
- Process & Instrument Diagram
- Understanding purpose of standard
- Understanding the 4-20 mA current loop
- Signal Conversions
- Calibration Basic
- Position and speed sensors
- Temperature sensors(Thermocouples, RTO’s, PT-100….)
- Pneumatic & Hydraulic pressure
- Typical problems in Instrumentation system
- Trouble shooting Instrument system
This courses addresses both general and specific knowledge of the field of instrumentation and industrial process control, which is invaluable to plant planners, plant and operation managers, engineers and technical personnel who wish to enhance their understanding of the practical issues associated with instrumentation planning, Installation and maintenance. The class is intended far technical personnel and managers who would like to learn about the field of instrumentation & control in a condensed time frame from a practical point of view and to communicate with instrumentation & control personnel. This course has no prerequisition however prior technical training in engineering science or equipment experience will be helpful.
COURSE DETAIL Duration : 60 hrs
- Identification & symbols
- Flow measurements
- Level measurements
- Pressure measurements
- Temperature measurements
- Control loops
- Programmable Electronic system
- Alarm & Trip systems
- Control valves
Following types of the control panel used in the real Industries :
- PDP – Power Distribution Panel
- PCC – Power Control Centre
- MCC – Motor Control Centre
- AMF – Auto Mains Failure Panel
- APFC – Automatic Power Factor Correction
- Logical Panel
- Starter Panel
- Instrumentation Panel
- Testing Panel
- Basic Electrical Power Distribution
- Electrical symbols & Diagrammed
- Switchgear product Informationr
- Use and selection of the product
- Circuit Diagramme
- Switchgear Installation
- Control & power wiring
- Bus bar selection & fabrication
- Designing of Panel
This course will aware and familiar real time make and products of switchgear and equipment. It will also help to understand the wire/cable and Busbar size selection chart as per the rating requirements.